HandMade Theatre work in collaboration with local community venues to develop work which reflects the needs and interests of those involved.
As a company, we have extensive experience in working with the Education sector, Corporate, and Community groups, to create bespoke projects that enthuse and inspire. Our highly interactive and accessible productions are often adapted to suit individual requirements, from residencies at local Children’s Centres to SEN Training Conferences and curriculum-based projects.
We strive to create engaging, inclusive and exciting work for all.
Take a look at our past Community projects to see what we can offer:
- Express Yourself – Arts Award with City Arts
- Travel Project – Broxtowe Children’s Centre
- British Birds Inter-generational Project – Skylarks Nursing Home & Lady Bay Nursery
- Flying the Nest – Rosehill Summer School 2014 (Autism East Midlands)
- The Flying Machine – Rosehill Summer School 2013 (Autism East Midlands)
- The Diamond Jubilee – Nottingham Contemporary
Workshop prices usually range between £300-£500 per day depending on requirements.
Please email amy@HandMadeTheatre.co.uk for more information and to discuss your project.