HANDMADE THEATRE Have extensive experience in collaborating with schools to create bespoke projects that enthuse and inspire.
The HandMade Theatre team work in collaboration with the Education sector to create work which reflects the needs and interests of young people and teachers.
We have the ability to develop tailor-made projects for schools in partnership with the curriculum; our Flying Machine, in particular, is able to be adapted to explore a range of ideas and topics and can enjoyed by all ages.
Our highly interactive and accessible productions are inclusive and broad-ranging; our shows have a high level of sensory content and are well-suited to Special Education schools and mainstream.
Take a look at some of our past School Projects listed below:
- How Time Flies – St Andrews School
- Flying The Nest – Ladywood Primary School
- The Queen’s Long Dance
- Train to Glasgow – Rosehill School
- International Festivals – Rosehill School
- The Horses of WWII – Rosehill School
- The Carousel (Take One Picture Project) – Rosehill School
- WIllem Kalf (Take One Picture) – Ernehale Infant School
- Rainforests – Parklands Infant and Nursery School
- Sailing – Netherfield School
- Chinese New Year – Netherfield School
Workshop prices usually range between £300-£500 per day depending on requirements.
Please email amy@HandMadeTheatre.co.uk for more information and to discuss your project.